Purpose of this policy
We will collect personal information directly from you when:
- You request a quote, a product or a service,
- When you subscribe to our newsletter,
- When you apply for a position with us,
- When you make a complaint to us, or
- As a consequence of a regulatory requirement.
The types of personal information we may collect from you include identification information such as name, date of birth, email, address, passport information, telephone numbers, and membership program information. We may also collect your credit card number and expiry date when you pay for services purchased through Wentworth Travel.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes
- To provide you with products or services,
- To personalise your experience with us and assist us to better respond to your individual needs,
- To provide you with information about our products or services,
- To collect and process payments, through us or a third party such as our banking provider,
- Where we are required, authorised or permitted by law,
- To assist us in arranging your travel products and services with third party suppliers such as airlines, accommodation and tour providers,
- To provide you with information about products and services from third party companies that are most relevant to you.
- To send mail or email to you containing travel information or news.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. We may however, disclose your personal information to trusted third parties who assist us in providing you with products or services, operating our website, conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to comply with the requirements of the relevant privacy legislation. We may also release your information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. No identifiable information is provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cross Border Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to overseas third parties where such disclosure is directly related to us providing you with products or services. An example of this disclosure would be the release of your personal information to an overseas tour operator to allow for your participation in one of their tours.
Quality of your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is; accurate, complete, relevant, up-to-date and not misleading.
Storage and Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is protected from loss, misuse and unauthorised access by implementing a variety of security measures and adopting industry standard data encryption and firewall technology.
Access and Correction of your Personal Information
If at any time you would like to access or change your information with us, you can do so by contacting us using the details set out below.
Link to Other Sites
Opting out of Marketing and Promotions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Making a Privacy Complaint
Complaints about breaches of the Australian Privacy Principles by Wentworth Travel can be made to:
Privacy Officer, Wentworth Travel, 21 Junction Street, Woollahra NSW 2025