Bora Bora is a romantic’s paradise. With its white sand beaches, an iconic mountain and clusters of bungalows perched over the aqua water, the scenery is breathtaking. There are a range of activities to explore while you soak up the destination.
Our recommendations are as follows:
Exotic overwater bungalow suites, and beachfront villas with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Three activities we love:
1. Kite-surf across the blue lagoon.
2. Snorkel in the lagoon.
3. Enjoy yoga in this divine location.
St. Regis Bora Bora Resort represents the epitome of carefree elegance.
Three activities we recommend:
1. Swim with the manta rays.
2. Enjoy dining at Jean Georges Lagoon Restaurant.
3. Rejuvinate at the full service spa with its private lagoonairium.
Comfortably chic bungalows jut out over the turquoise lagoon, each with a furnished sundeck with direct access to the water and an outdoor, freshwater shower.
Three activities our clients love:
1. Enjoy a traditional dinner with Polynesian food, song and dance.
2. Relax at the thalassotherapy spa, using South Pacific marine ingredients.
3. Dream and relax while enjoying the views from your sundeck.