It’s hard to go past a tropical paradise that’s just a four hour flight from Australia and boasts year-round summer, delicious food and huge choices of accommodation. It’s no wonder so many Australians choose to hide themselves away on one of the nation’s 300 islands, where they can dine, dive, hike, relax or anything else in between while enjoying the world-famous Fijian hospitality.
Our favourite Fijian resorts for families include:
Vomo Island Resort is a private island with no other resorts or villages, where you will be embraced by a truly unique and personal 5-star Fijian experience.
3 reasons we love VOMO:
1. All generations love their stay here
2. It is a foodies paradise
3. Baby butlers are available at a nominal cost.
Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort is built on the site of a former coconut plantation. With just 25 bures, it delivers world-class lodging amidst quintessential Fiji island serenity.
3 reasons we love Jean-Michel Cousteau:
1. All inclusive package with non-alcoholic beverages
2. Understated Fijian hospitality which the whole family will enjoy
3. Escape to your own exclusive private island for lunch
Castaway Island is an iconic island escape and lives up to its “perfect Fiji family holiday” label. There is something magical about the atmosphere on Castaway.
3 reasons we love Castaway Island:
1. A great kids club
2. Fantastic beaches and snorkelling
3. Authentic Fijian experiences