Just one hour from Melbourne, Jackalope is set on a pristine property amid the Mornington Peninsula wine region. Here, an intoxicating vineyard acreage frames a luxury hotel unique in both destination and design.
Highlights include 45 designer dens, immersive wine and culinary experiences and a striking, black 30-metre infinity pool overlooking the vines.
Jackalope is now taking reservations for stays commencing Friday 26 June 2020.
Initially, the hotel will welcome guests on weekends only, with a two-night package (Friday through Sunday), serving up dining experiences at our two hatted restaurants as part of an expanded array of inclusions.
Weekend package rates start from $1,600 and include:
- – Two night’s accommodation (Friday and Saturday nights)
- – Daily breakfast
- – Four-course dinner for two in Doot Doot Doot
- – $100 dining credit in Rare Hare
- – Minibar [excl. wine]
- – Wi-Fi
- – On-demand movies and popcorn
- – Early 2pm check in (Friday) and late 2pm check out (Sunday)
- – Daily DIY spa treatments and food & beverage experiences included in Lair rate
Additional Virtuoso Amenities offered to Wentworth Travel Clients include:
- – Additional $135 hotel credit
- – Early check-in and late check-out
- – Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Terms and Conditions Apply
Contact a consultant by calling 02 9301 9977 or click here to book.