Six Senses Fiji is Fiji’s newest luxury resort, located in the Mamanuca Islands surrounded by an expansive and beautiful sandy bay. Comprising of 24 spacious villas plus a range of residences with 3 to 5 bedrooms configurations, this resort caters to all family sizes. Guest rooms all feature wooden sun deck with private pool, outdoor shower, wireless internet & locally-inspired amenities. In addition to these, the residence’s also feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, outdoor barbecue, complimentary nanny up to 8 hours per day & private in-residence breakfast option.
Six Senses Fiji is ideal for ocean enthusiasts looking for their own tropical paradise but with all the comforts and amenities of home. A host of water sports are available including sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, sunset cruises, scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding & island hopping. Perhaps a cooking class is more your style? Learn the art of preparing dishes with the freshest local ingredients including fish, exotic fruits and vegetables as guided by their talented chefs.
The Kokosi Kids Club welcomes all children aged 4-12 years, keeping them entertained with loads of fun & locally inspired activities. Indulge in delicious cuisine at the five dining venues available. Including Tovolea Restaurant (generous continental breakfast menu, premium a la carte menu & a range of tapas, raw & healthy dishes), RaRa Cafe and Bar (an array of classic cafe dishes), Gourmet Deli (wide range of snacks, produce and gourmet items perfect for refreshments in your villa or to prepare a cooked meal in your residence), TeiTei Pizzeria (mouth-watering pizzas) & Tovolea Bar and Lounge (there’s always time for a cocktail).
Opening special from AUD$ 3,840 per adult includes:
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Six Senses Fiji in a Hideaway Pool Villa
- International Flights
- Daily Breakfast
- Fijian meet & greet at Nadi Airport
- Return shared vehicle & launch transfers
- Complimentary non-motorised activities (without instructor) including snorkel gear
- Beach accessories, wind surf gear and kayaks
- Daily complimentary yoga and stretching activities
- Evening cinema under the stars
- Select daily activities as per the weekly activity schedule
- Complimentary home-made ice cream daily
- Guest Experience Maker (GEM): a personal Fijian host for the entire stay
- Family Friendly
- Children under 12 years stay free (maximum number of children depends on room type)
- Children 0-5 years eat free from children’s menu
- Children 6-11 years eat breakfast free
- The Kokosi Kids Club is for children aged between 4-12 years to take part in fun, locally inspired activities