Uluru is an iconic Australian landmark. No matter how many times you drive past, it is breathtaking. The area is rich with history and the fabulous guides we work with have a wonderful story-telling ability which will captivate you and ensure you take your knowledge home with you. There are so many amazing experiences to encounter while you are there.
Our 3 favourite Uluru activities include:
– Watch the colours of Uluru and its surrounding landscape change as the sun goes down.
– Enjoy a drink and light refreshments while you relax during your private picnic.
– Capture your favourite photo of Uluru.
– An activity the whole family can enjoy.
– Learn about the history as you follow the cycling and walking track around Uluru.
– Be absolutely amazed at how big Uluru really is.
– Enjoy the stunning scenery as you hike through this giant geological formation.
– Learn about the diverse range of flora and fauna as well as the history of Kata Tjuta.
– A wonderful way to explore the domes of Kata Tjuta and exercise at the same time.